Our Mission: We Make It Happen
The Hudson County Chamber of Commerce unites the region around a common goal of enhancing the economic vitality of Hudson County. Since 1888, the Chamber has been central to building valuable relationships and providing resources to business. “We Make it Happen” for more than 350 businesses and organizations located in Hudson County—one of the most dynamic and diverse counties in the State of New Jersey.
The Hudson County Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to:
- providing our members with resources that enhance their position in the marketplace;
- keeping our members informed of legislation and policies that will impact their business; and
- promoting Hudson County as a great place to start and grow a business
Our membership is primarily sourced within the 12 municipalities that comprise Hudson County, but also extends across the United States to as far west as California. Hudson Chamber Members are:
- large corporations and small businesses;
- nationally recognized as well as family-owned;
- start-ups and companies with a long history or doing business in Hudson County;
- restaurants and retail establishments;
- professionals who practice law, accounting and medicine, to name but a few;
- public and private schools, as well as institutions of higher education;
- cultural and entertainment destinations; and
- many of the area’s leading non-profits.